1. Scope and Applicability
2. How We Collect, Use, and Share Information
- Categories of Information Collected: As described further in our Policy, when you visit our website, interact with us, or use our services, we may collect the following categories of personal information for business or commercial purposes. We collect this personal information directly from you when you communicate with us, indirectly from you through cookies and related technologies, such as software-development kits and pixels, as well as from third-party service providers; data aggregators; partners sending us requests for ads on mobile applications, smart televisions, video devices, and other media; third-party data providers, from clients and partners uploading data to our platform; and through the delivery of advertising.
- Identifiers, including first and last name, email address, IP address, user ID, device ID, mobile ad ID (“MAID”), hashed household data such as residential address;
- Commercial information, such as information related to your employment, such as your business/company name;
- Geolocation information; and
- Any other information sent by you to the Company by filling out information on the “contact” section of the Company website.
- Uses of Information: We use the personal information identified above on our behalf and on behalf of our clients for the following business and commercial purposes, to:
- Maintain, improve, and support our website;
- Provide and improve our services, including personalizing ads, measuring effectiveness of ads, reporting on ad campaigns, attributing purchases or other actions to ads, associating devices, conducting analytics, or limiting the number of times you see an ad;
- Prevent malicious or invalid activity.
- Respond to your inquiries;
- Ensure security and prevent fraud;
- Support legal functions; and
- Comply with applicable laws, legal processes, or regulations.
- Sharing of Information: In the last 12 months, we have shared for a business purpose the following categories of personal information:
- Identifiers: with our service providers to deliver our services and features, provide analytics and advertising, facilitate our customer support interactions and responses to requests you make, market to you about our products, and process purchases; and
- Geolocation data: with service providers who assist with the functionality of our websites.
- Selling of Information: In the last 12 months, we have “sold” (as defined by the CCPA) certain identifiers, including IP address, to our clients to conduct their own measurement or attribution related to the performance of their ads.
- Additional Disclosures of Personal Information: In addition to the disclosures listed above, please note that the Company will disclose information as required by law, or to the following third parties in the circumstances described below:
- Courts and Other Third Parties in Response to Legal Requests: if the information is necessary to respond to lawful governmental requests or legal process (for example, a court order, search warrant, or subpoena);
- Law Enforcement and Third Party Partners: if the information is relevant to a crime that has been or is being committed; if an emergency exists that poses a threat to your safety or the safety of another person; or it is necessary to protect the rights or property of the Company or the Company’s employees.
- Acquiring Company or Companies: if the ownership of the Company or an affiliate or their respective assets changes as a result of a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, or in the unlikely event of a bankruptcy, information may be transferred to another company. The acquiring companies may only use information in accordance with this Notice.
3. your ccpa privacy rights
The CCPA provides California residents with certain rights regarding their personal information. These rights are not absolute and certain exceptions apply under the CCPA. To exercise any of the rights described below, see the_ Exercising Your CCPA Rights_ section.
- Right to Know: You have the right to know the categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you in the previous 12 months.
- Right to Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete any personal information we have collected about you.
- Right to Opt-out of the Sale of Information: You have the right to opt-out of the sale of personal information we have collected about you.
- Right to Non-Discrimination: You have the right to not receive discriminatory treatment for exercising any of your CCPA rights. The Company will not treat you differently for exercising any of the rights described above.
4. exercising your ccpa rights
If you wish to exercise the above CCPA rights, please follow the directions provided below.
You may also designate an authorized agent to make these requests on your behalf. For requests by an agent, we may require you to verify your identity directly with us, and directly confirm with us that you provided the authorized agent permission to submit the request.
5. HOW TO CONTACT
To submit questions about this Notice, or to update or request changes to your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com. To exercise your rights under the CCPA, please only do so following the designated methods above.